Friday, November 07, 2008

Vetti chat.

S: nothing da. have to send some "%%%%%%%%%%" briefs away to ffffff today... my &&&&&&&& project seems to be coming around well.. growing &&&&&&&&& business xx% faster than Rest of yyyyyyy :)
4:05 PM
me: outstanding4:08 PM
my "Reduce mobile bill" project has also partially succeeded
S: idhellaam pee! uncalled for projects these :P
me: it has reduced by 6% to finish at Rs. 4600 4:09 PM
it has to be noted that in the month ending 2/10 it had increased by 14% to 4900..4:10 PM this is very blog worthy.
S: lol.
S: this reduction is misleading, as i would attribute bulk of the reduction to external events like the recipient's sister's marriage... :P4:11 PM
me: bingo. vaango pongo illa.4:15 PM
and also cost cutting activities like deliberate cutting of phone calls by the caller when it exceeds a number of minutes and blaming it on the network when the callee calls back4:16 PM
S: outstanding. i shall keep that in mind :P
me: pls to exercise it on others and not on the owner of the trademark4:17 PM
S: on the contrary, i will need to keep these things in mind only wen the aforementioned caller bothers to call.4:18 PM
me: you might encounter a situation where the intention to call might be blamed on the caller's neural network4:19 PM
S: this is the worst exhibition of verbosity that meant nothing :P4:20 PM
me: best.4:21 PM this might endanger verbiageold practices upheld by M/S NowNeat, MugCase et al4:22 PM
S: .
me: .

2 comments:

Girish said...

yeah,
"."

.

Girish said...

did not expect you to duly follow up with the worst example of arbit blogging :P (certainly not the best!)